Mandals SUPERMAN HVT is designed for long life and maintenance-free service in the harshest environments.
This market leading hose is tough and durable with exceptional resistance to abrasion and cutting.
The best choice for high volume water transfer.
We have been a major supplier to the America fracturing market for several years. To this date we still have zero claims. Think of quality, mining risk and lifetime cost
A hose is not a hose!
We assemble, test, certify and deliver our hoses – with your preferred couplings from our Waterhouse in Houston, Texas, or from our factory un Mandal, Norway. Short lead times and high service are obvious!
- Transfer large volumes of liquid at higher than normal working pressures
- Lightweight and easy to deploy.
- Premium Ultimate abrasion and puncture resistance.
- High diameter and extension stability.
- Minimum “snaking” of pressurized hose.
- Thermoplastic polyether based polyurethane (TPU)
- State of the art “through the weave” extrusion technology.
- Heavily reinforced and stabilized weave, using premium high tenacity polyester filament yarns.
- Excellent adhesion between cover and weave.
- Full diameter recovery after pressure release.
- Excellent hydrolysis and fungus resistance.
- Resistance to a wide range of chemicals (Ref. Chemical List)
- Temperature range -50 to 75 ºC (pure water)
- Excellent UV, Ozone and weathering resistance.
- Leak proof tested section lengths up to 200 mts.
|INNER DIAMETER||WALL THICKNESS||WEIGHT||BURST PRESSURE||TENSILE STRENGTH|
|Inch||mm||Inch||mm||Lbs / Ft||Kg / m||Psl||Bar||x 100 Lbs||Tons|
|5||127,0 + 2,5||0,14||3,5||1,07||1,70||650||45||34,8||15,8|
|6||152,0 + 3,0||0,15||3,7||1,34||2,00||600||42||46,3||21,0|
|7||178,0 + 3,0||0,16||4,0||1,63||2,40||600||42||73,4||33,3|
|8||203,0 + 3,0||0,17||4,2||2,15||3,20||600||42||85,3||38,7|
|12||305,0 + 5,0||0,18||4,5||3,43||5,15||430||30||130,1||59,0|
NOTE: Safety Factor BP/WP is 2:1 (50%). For all non-hazard and /or inflammable liquids.